Well this is coming in super late, but late is better than never, right! Today’s Blogger, May I prompt is Summer Plans. Man. There are things I’d like to do this summer, but they aren’t realistic given my PTO schedule and obligations. Things like “Travel to a beach. Drink on a beach” etc are just not in the cards.
But there are some things I can do at home. What I would like to do is:
- Get a crop of plants from my garden enough to make pesto and sauce and eggplant parm and green beans and zucchini bread (all the zucchini recipes) all summer long
- Run at least 5 miles a week (totally doable)
- Schedule Levo events for July -September by the middle of June
- Enjoy the Steers and Beers summer tradition
- Keep blogging every day (almost every day?)
- Visit my best friend and see her new apartment
- Make advances with blogging sponsorships and consulting work
- Keep a vase full of fresh flowers from the garden
That sounds like a lot of work and not much summer lovin’ vacation stuff.
What’s on your list of summer plans?