This weekend, I enjoyed myself very much.
- I imbibed at the Tar and Feather 2015 event at Wigle Whiskey. As pictured here.
- I visited Spoonwood Brewing Co (look for a review soon on PCBN).
- I watched a Pittsburgh Passion football game. Those ladies are in full-on beast mode all the time.
- I went to Jack’s for the first time. There’s a blog post in there somewhere.
- I checked out Neighborhood Flea.
- I watched The Office and A Few Good Men. I have to stop and watch that, Goodfellas, and Clueless when they’re on.
- I read a little People Over Profit.
- I talked to my mom.
- I spent lots of time with Jonathan.
And I’m sorry to say, I didn’t write something for today. Everyone needs a weekend to relax and repair and re-everything.
So while I didn’t write anything groundbreaking, I did an important step towards Being A Better Blogger, which is refreshing your mind.
It was so needed after the past few months I’ve had. Guys, blogging every day is hard. I never pretended like it wouldn’t be, but dang-nabit it’s a lot of work.
Since I’m pretty tapped today, check what my other co-conspirators are writing in our quest to Be A Better Blogger.